bilipatra bel patra holy plant Aegle marmelos
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Bel Patra Plant or wood apple also known as Bilva in Sanskrit, Bilva Pazham in Tamil, Bilva or Maredu Phalam in Telugu and Bengal Quince is a native to India, Malaysia, Thailand, Sri Lanka and Southeast Asian countries.
Bael that goes with the botanical name Aegle marmelos is a middle-sized tree, with slender branches, pale brown bark that often oozes an edible gum. The leaves of bael are quite unique, trifoliate in shape which means each leaf consists around 4 to 12 pairs of side veins adjoining at the margin.
Bel tree also has a huge religious significance in Hindu scriptures. Believed as the favourite tree of Lord Maha Shiva, the goodness of this botanical wonder found a special mention in Rig Veda and is also believed as the residence of Goddess Lakshmi for wealth and prosperity. Bilva leaves, fruits form a major part while worshipping Lord Shiva.
- Bel benefits in healing digestive disorders, ulcers, headache, hypertension, diabetes, and numerous other ailments ripe fruit works as a laxative but is not digested easily ripe bel fruit, on the other hand, promotes digestion and cures diarrhea
- Note: Use only after consulting the Health specialist.
Common Name: Bel Patra
Maximum Reachable Height: Up to 10 meter
Bel Tree Care
- Keep the plant in Natural indirect bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 4 cups (Approx. 200 ml) water when topsoil (1-2 inches) in the pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not re-pot for 1 weeks after receiving it
All Over India.
We support 24 Hours 7 days.