Hibiscus Plant Is A Full Year Flowering And Very Easy Growing Plant.
- Soil. It prefers loamy and sandy soil that is well-draining and moist. Avoid soggy soil as hibiscus plants do not like that and to avoid rotting roots.
- Light. These plants prefer full sun for at least 6 hours per day. Anything less than 6 hours will lead to less growth and blooms.
- Watering. The amount of water needed heavily depends on the amount of sunlight and the temperatures your hibiscus is confronted with.
- Temperature. The right temperature for your plant depends on whether you have a tropical hibiscus or not. Tropical hibiscus prefers temperatures between 50 – 70 °F (10°C – 21°C).
- Humidity. Hibiscus likes humid weather according to the North Dakota State University. ...