- Lindi Piper(Indian long pepper) is a plant. The fruit of the plant is used to make medicine. Indian long pepper is sometimes used in combination with other herbs in Ayurvedic medicine.
- Indian long pepper is used to improve appetite and digestion, as well as treat stomachache, heartburn, indigestion, intestinal gas, diarrhea, and cholera.
- It is also used for lung problems including asthma, bronchitis, and cough.
- Other uses include treatment of headache, toothache, vitamin B1 deficiency (beriberi), coma, epilepsy, fever, stroke, trouble sleeping (insomnia), leprosy, extreme tiredness, enlarged spleen, muscle pain, nasal discharge, paralysis, psoriasis, intestinal worms, snakebites, tetanus, thirst, tuberculosis, and tumors.
- Some women use Indian long pepper during childbirth and during the 3-6 weeks following childbirth while the uterus returns to normal size. Women also use Indian long pepper to stimulate menstrual flow; to cause abortions; and to treat menstrual cramps, infertility, and loss of interest in sexual activity.
Others Name of Lindi Piper
Bi Ba, Bi Bo, Jaborandi Pepper, Kana, Langer Pfeffer, Lindipipper, Long Pepper, Magadhi, Magdhi, Pimienta Larga, Pimenta-Longa, Piper longum, Pippali, Pippli, Poivre Long, Poivre Long d'Inde, Poivrier Long, Poivrier Long d'Inde, Poivre Long Indien, Ushana.
All Over India.
We support 24 Hours 7 days.