Colocasia esculenta Linn. (Family: Araceae)is also known as Arum esculentum L. and Colocasia antiquorum Schott. It is commonly called as taro (English); Alavi, patarveliya (Gujarati); arvi, kachalu (Hindi); alu (Marathi); alupam, alukam (Sanskrit); and sempu (Tamil). Geographically, it occurs throughout India and is cultivated worldwide.
Amazing Health Benefits
- Acts as an antioxidant to prevent cancer.
- Boosts your immune system.
- Keeps your eyes healthy.
- Reduces your cholesterol level.
- Aids in weight loss.
- Helps control blood pressure.
- Helps the development of the fetal brain and nervous system.
- Helps reduce wrinkly skin.
All Over India.
We support 24 Hours 7 days.