About sempervivum calcareum Fire Plant
- Healthy And Mature sempervivum calcareum Fire Dragon Lakshmi Kamal Plant Comes with Pot.
- Easy Growing Plant Need Very Less Care And Adds Beauty To Your Garden
- Green Paradise Offers Genuine And Healthy Lakshmi Kamal Plants .
- This Succulent Plant Can be Used In Terrace Gardening, min Pot Garden ,Mini Landscapes ,Rock Gardens And Fairy Gardens As Well.
- sempervivum calcareum Fire Dragon Sempervivum is a mat-forming, evergreen, succulent perennial, up to 4 inches (10 cm) tall, forming rosettes of fleshy, ovate, pointed, maroon-tipped, grey-green leaves. Short spikes of pink flowers appear in summer. Perfect for pot containers, rock gardens, as a ground cover too. When this plant grows into a wider clump it is more likely to start flowering And Grows Lots Of Baby Plants Arround The Mother Plant. Laxmi Kamal Is to grow, Make Sure not waterlogged and killed from excess watering. They can be easily grown outdoors and in containers Adds Beauti To Your Garden . After the mother plant flowers, it will naturally die, but by this time, the plant has likely produced many offsets that will continue to grow. These are excellent for cold windows. Sempervivum earned their popular name “Hen and Chicks” from their growth habit The mother plant, or hen, sends off numerous offsets, which will cluster around her base like chicks. These offsets can be easily repotted, or the plants can be left to form a clumping mat. Repot as needed, preferably during the warm season. To repot a succulent, make sure the soil is dry before repotting, then gently remove the pot.